Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Boston sunset cruise
- Relax onboard one of Boston's finest boats for an evening cruise on the harbor
- Spectacular view of the sunset
- Watch the U.S.S. Constitution's sunset cannon serenade
Departure & Return
Ferries depart and return to Long Wharf, Boston
What To Expect
Cruise past restored Boston Tea Party ships and the floating Boston Museum. Finally, see the USS Constitution, the world’s oldest commissioned warship afloat.
This tour is seasonal and operates from May to September only.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 261 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Harbor Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms