2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Boston on foot with this small group walking tour. See highlights like Boston Harbor, Custom House Tower, Faneuil Hall, and Quincy Market. Learn the true story behind the Boston Massacre, and if you’re lucky, get a glimpse of government in action at the Massachusetts State House. See Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and the lovely Boston Public Garden. Rest your legs and enjoy time with your local guide.
- Join your local guide for a fun-filled journey on and off Boston’s famous Freedom Trail
- Learn the modern impact of Boston’s most iconic historic sights
- Explore some of the sights overlooked by many Boston visitors (and even locals!)
- Take in the beauty of the architecture and quaintness of Beacon Hill
- Enjoy a surprise local treat with your guide.
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking guide
A surprise local treat
Additional food and drink
Tips/gratuities for your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Boston History & Highlights Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boston History & Highlights Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you have ANY mobility issues, this is not the tour for you, lots of stairs" See review
- "The weather was gorgeous and the walk was all worthwhile." See review
- "This was a great tour and the small group size really allows you to learn extra fun facts and get all of your questions answered." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Boston History & Highlights Small Group Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBostonFood Tours - MassachusettsUnique Experiences - MassachusettsCity Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsMarkets - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsFood Tours - SalemUnique Experiences - SalemCity Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemMarkets - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemFood Tours - Long IslandUnique Experiences - Long IslandCity Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandMarkets - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Haymarket BostonCharlestown Navy YardLouisburg SquareHarpoon Brewery & Beer HallInstitute of Contemporary Art Plimoth Grist MillConcordLexingtonBurial HillHard Rock Café BostonJohn F. Kennedy Presidential Library and MuseumBoston ChinatownWaterfrontBoston AthenaeumQuincy MarketGibson House MuseumFenway ParkMartha's Vineyard Back BayBoston Children's Museum