Explore our promoted experiences
- Choice of Several departure times to fit your schedule departures throughout the day
- Water cooler available to fill your reusable bottles
- Choose between 1.5-hour or 2-hour duration
- Cash bar on board the boat serves wine, beer, and soft drinks
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from our dock. If guests are lost or running late, please call us at 617-951-2460.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted
- Dress for the weather - it's often cooler on the water
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Plan to arrive at the ticket booth 15-30 minutes prior to the departure time. The meeting point is located directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel in the Ferry Terminal just steps away from the dock. Boarding begins 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line - Boston
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There are cushioned seats in the rear of the boat, a cabin beneath if it gets too chilly, with bathrooms." See review