- Charter a private yacht to sail across the Caribbean water of Bonaire
- Spend your time swimming, snorkeling and soaking up the warm sun
- Enjoy tasty snacks, light refreshments, and an open bar onboard
- Customize an itinerary with your captain based on your preferences
Departure & Return
Please meet us 10 minutes before departure at our dock. Just behind Island car rental / right side of Port Bonaire. Please do NOT enter at the car rental but on the right side (big pool) and take the first gravel road left in front of the red container.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (min. 6 years)
- Life vests are available
- It's possible to extend the tour with 1-2 hours
- It's possible to extend your party to a maximum of 10 guests
- Guests must be able to climb 5 steps stairs
- If you go snorkeling, it's a physical activity. In doubt, don't go out. Stay chill on board!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SoloBon Sailing Bonaire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.