Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour:
- 1. Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- 2. Extra Water
- 3. Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny and humid weather
- 4. Camera (of course!)
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Rincon Visit with Local Guide.