3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A mix of history, culture, and natural beauty, this half-day tour offers a good overview of Bonaire and is ideal for first-time visitors. Highlights include Goto Lake, a saltwater lagoon where pink flamingos nest, and Seru Largu, a large hill in the capital city that offers expansive views of the surrounding sea. Visit small villages, a national park, a salt factory, and more.
- Good tour for first-time visitors
- Local tour guide
- Small groups—no more than 15 travelers
- Multiple departure times available
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise port meeting point
Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wow A Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bonaire Shore Excursion: The Bonaire Highlights Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bonaire Shore Excursion: The Bonaire Highlights Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Relax and enjoy the tour.” That is the FIRST time we’ve ever experienced that on a tour." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBonaireShore Excursions - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkNature and Wildlife - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - ArubaBus Tours - ArubaNature and Wildlife - ArubaPorts of Call Tours - ArubaHalf-day Tours - ArubaShore Excursions - St LuciaBus Tours - St LuciaNature and Wildlife - St LuciaPorts of Call Tours - St LuciaHalf-day Tours - St LuciaCategory