- Watch fresh pasta being made from scratch, then sample their best batch
- Hear tips on shopping in Bologna for the beloved Parmigiano Reggiano
- Learn about the ageing of balsamic vinegar on a visit to an authentic bottega
- Find the most interesting stalls at Bologna’s food market, the Quadrilatero
Departure & Return
We will meet between the 2 Tower, in front of the San Petronio statue. Our guide will welcome you with an orange umbrella and a big smile! Dates: See Availability
Our Bologna food tour will end in Piazza Santo Stefano (St Stephen Square) Via Santo Stefano, 40125 Bologna BO, Italy. If you need any route/directions advice, feel free to ask your guide at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience