3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bologna is considered the culinary capital of Italy. Connect with a local host in her home kitchen to learn how to prepare the traditional dishes that have made this city’s cuisine so famous. Pick up techniques for turning out flawless fresh pasta and rich meat ragù (known as "bolognese" sauce everywhere but Bologna) during a hands-on lesson, then tuck into heaping plates of the pasta you’ve created over lunch.
- A home cooking class to learn how to make specialties from Bologna
- Prepare fresh tagliatelle, tortelloni, and two types of sauces from scratch
- Learn about Bologna's culinary history and culture from your local host
- Lunch featuring the dishes you've made plus wine and dessert
Saved to wishlist!
Tagliatelle with ragu
use of cooking class equipment
Departure & Return
Via Mazzini, 125, 40139 Bologna BO, Italy
1/31/2019 - 11/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grazia Azzaroni
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From my Kitchen: Home cooking lessons at Grazia's house?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From my Kitchen: Home cooking lessons at Grazia's house?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during From my Kitchen: Home cooking lessons at Grazia's house?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 119269P1
Compare Similar Experiences
From my Kitchen: Home cooking lessons at Grazia's house
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBolognaCooking Classes - Emilia-RomagnaCooking Classes - ModenaCooking Classes - FerraraCategory
National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Bologna University QuarterBasilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)