- See the best of UNESCO–listed Bologna on foot with your guide
- Discover top attractions including the Quadrilatero and San Petronio Basilica
- Hear the secrets and hidden backstories behind the city’s landmarks
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Meeting point: under the arches of Bologna train station main entrance
Meeting point: on the stairs of the basilica of Saint Petronio
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elisa Cornacchia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands