5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This Bogota city tour offers much more than an in-depth overview of the city. Pick up tickets to museums, sample local fruits and food specialties, and learn first-hand about Colombia’s economy through a coffee tasting—all in between checking out top landmarks with your guide. This tour packs in the value even more with a round-trip ticket to the popular Monserrate funicular if option is selected. You’ll be able to choose between a 7-hour tour including Monserrate, Gold Museum and Botero Museum, or a 5-hour tour which includes only Monserrate or museums. Join us!
- Bogota city tour: downtown and historic center attractions
- See top sights like Bolivar Square and the Botero Museum
- Guide shares tons of information about Bogota as you walk
- Also includes Monserrate tickets, food tastings, and transport
Saved to wishlist!
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Chicha (a local drink) tasting
Fruit and juice tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Bogotá city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at El Dorado International airport.
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gold Museum is closed on Mondays however, our guide will give you options for another museum according to your interests.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays however, our guide will give you options for another museum according to your interests
- Be aware this tour is walking.
- Entry to Monserrate on Sundays includes Platinum ticket.
- If you have a layover in Bogotá please select the airport as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Candelaria, Optional Monserrate and Optional Gold Museum Bogotá City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during La Candelaria, Optional Monserrate and Optional Gold Museum Bogotá City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Candelaria, Optional Monserrate and Optional Gold Museum Bogotá City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Candelaria, Optional Monserrate and Optional Gold Museum Bogotá City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The waiting time is not acceptable, neither for guests nor your staff." See review
- "I would recommend taking the extended tour which goes to all the optional places, since they were all well worth visiting." See review
- "If you only have a short period of time in Bogota, I highly recommend this tour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
La Candelaria, Optional Monserrate and Optional Gold Museum Bogotá City Tour
5 to 7 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBogotáArchitecture Tours - ArmeniaWalking Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaArchitecture Tours - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínArchitecture Tours - CartagenaWalking Tours - CartagenaHistorical Tours - CartagenaCategory
Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños) Tours & TicketsMirador Torre Colpatria Tours & TicketsNemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón) Tours & TicketsInternational Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda) Tours & TicketsLa Catedral Primada Tours & Tickets93 Park (Parque 93) Tours & TicketsMt. Monserrate (Cerro de Monserrate) Tours & TicketsPaleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas) Tours & TicketsManoa Parque Tours & TicketsNariño Palace (Casa de Nariño) Tours & TicketsMaloka Museum Tours & TicketsPlaza de Bolivar Tours & TicketsColombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia) Tours & TicketsOstrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces) Tours & TicketsTerracotta House (Casa Terracota) Tours & TicketsNational Capitol (Capitolio Nacional) Tours & TicketsBioparque Los Ocarros Tours & TicketsLa Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva) Tours & TicketsBogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda) Tours & TicketsBogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO) Tours & Tickets