4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the best of the Loire Valley—and indulge in a luxurious, 4-day stay—during this small-group tour. Based in an elegant hotel in Blois, you’ll spend four days visiting the Loire’s highlight, UNESCO-listed châteaux (including Chambord, Chenonceau, and Amboise). Led by your wine-expert host, you’ll also visit numerous wineries, will enjoy tours and tastings, will savor Michelin-starred meals in between, and more.
- Meals, transit, wine tastings, accommodation and more are included
- Discover the Loire Valley’s highlight, UNESCO-listed châteaux
- Learn all about how wine is made, and enjoy tours and tastings
- Enjoy luxurious meals at Michelin-starred restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Taxi to and from airport (optional at 270 euros one-way)
Departure & Return
6 Rue Monin, 41000 Blois, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Geometry Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS - Wine, Dine & Castle Tours Loire Valley
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBloisMulti-day Tours - ParisMulti-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMulti-day Tours - Deauville CityCategory