Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Wine and food tasting tour of Marlborough from Picton
- Sample Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, and Pinot noir wines along the Marlborough wine trail
- Taste regional delicacies such as chocolates, cheeses, green lip mussels, and homemade fudge
- Enjoy optional activities such as a visit to the Omaka Air Museum or a cruise around the Marlborough Sounds
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Follow the Marlborough Wine Trail, pausing to enjoy wine tasting at some of Marlborough’s celebrated wineries, and sample popular regional varietals such as Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, and Pinot Noir. Along the way, visit artisan boutiques, orchards, and street stalls, to sample an array of gourmet oils, chutneys, liqueurs, and cheeses; indulge in sweet treats like homemade gelato, chocolate and fudge; and tuck into fresh seasonal fruits like cherries, apricots, and nectarines. As you browse the shops, there are plenty of opportunities to purchase regional specialties such as black garlic, smoked mushrooms, and Manuka honey.
For lunch (own expense), choose from one of the many cafés or restaurants overlooking the Marlborough Sounds, where you might want to try local dishes like salmon or green lip mussels, or indulge in a delicious Devonshire tea.
The rest of your tour is yours to customize to your preferences, and possible activities include a thrilling jet boat ride around the Marlborough Sounds (extra cost); a tour of the Omaka Air Museum; or a visit to a local artist’s workshop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms