- Winter wine tour of Marlborough from Blenheim
- Sample Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, and Pinot noir wines along the Marlborough wine trail
- Taste regional delicacies such as chocolates, cheeses, green lip mussels, and homemade fudge
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Follow the Marlborough Wine Trail, pausing to enjoy wine tasting (included) at some of Marlborough’s celebrated wineries, and sample popular regional varietals such as Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, and Pinot noir. Along the way, opt to visit artisan boutiques such as Makana Boutique Chocolate Confections, and sample or purchase regional delicacies such as oils, vinaigrettes, liqueurs, fudges, gelato, and cheeses, or shop for arts and crafts at local galleries and workshops.
For lunch (own expense), choose from one of the many cafés or restaurants overlooking the Marlborough Sounds, where you might want to try local specialties like salmon or green lip mussels, or indulge in a delicious Devonshire tea.
Return to your original departure point at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Seasonal offer
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Advance bookings are required for some activities and payment on the day is acceptable. Custom choices of activities are planned prior to your arrival once you have confirmed your booking
- Additional activity entry fees may be subject to minor seasonal changes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms