- 6-hour Marlborough Wine Region bike rental
- Explore the Marlborough wine trail at your own pace, including over 30 wineries
- Sample Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, and Pinot noir wines at the wineries’ Cellar Door tastings
- Great-value tour includes bike rental, maps, and hotel pick-up from Blenheim, Renwick, or Picton
- Tuck into a delicious picnic lunch (optional) or stop at one of the winery restaurants (own expense)
- Self-guided tour offers great flexibility
Departure & Return
Our base is at The Vines Village at 193 Rapaura Rd
What To Expect
You have between 10am and 4.30pm to explore, and with over a dozen wineries all within a 3km distance from your starting point, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for wine tasting. Many wineries offer free tastings, but a few of the bigger wineries charge a small fee (around $5). Along the way, stop for lunch (own expense) at one of the winery restaurants or tuck into a delicious pre-packed picnic (if option selected).
After a full day pedaling around the vineyards, return to your starting point, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Childrens bikes are available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bike Hire Marlborough
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized