3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get acquainted with Bilbao old and new in one trip with this small-group walking tour, ideal for first-time visitors. Stroll around the landmarks of the cobbled Old Town (Casco Viejo) and cross the River Nervion to view the turn-of-the-century buildings and avenues of the New Town, learning how it developed during the 1800s. On route, enjoy a ‘txikiteo’ or ‘poteo’ bar crawl, tasting 'pintxos' (skewered tapas) at various drinking spots.
- Old and new Bilbao small-group walking tour
- Explore the highlights and alleyways of the Old Town (Casco Viejo)
- Stroll the New Town to see its Gran Via, stately villas, and parks
- Learn about Bilbao’s history and culture from a guide
- Enjoy a txikiteo or poteo bar crawl with pintxo tastings
- Choice of departure times
- Small group of 15 or fewer for a personalized atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
Pintxo-pote included in the tour
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Arriaga Plaza, 1, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao Classic & Modern?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao Classic & Modern?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao Classic & Modern?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao Classic & Modern?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoCity Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryCity Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderCity Tours - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Bilbao's Santiago CathedralZubizuri BridgeArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)Moyua Square (Plaza Moyua)Casco ViejoBasque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)Puppy