- Visit Loyola, Getaria, Zarauz and San Sebastian from Bilbao
- Discover the basilica and the tower house in Sanctuary of Loyola, hometown of the founder of the Jesuits
- Drink healing water in Zestoa - you never know!
- Stop in the magnificent little fishing village Getaria
- Relax at the beach of Zarauz
- Explore San Sebastian on a panoramic tour and walking tour through the beautiful old quarter
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please call the provider 48h before tour date in order to confirm the meeting point and time
What To Expect
Follow the winding coastal road and pass through the village of Zestoa, an enclave famed for the medicinal qualities of its waters. Reach Getaria and disembark the minivan to explore the impressive monuments of the medieval fishing village, which was home to famous figures such as Juan Sebastian Elcano (the first man to travel the world by sea) and designer Cristobal Balendiaga.
Next, admire the blissful beachfront views of Zarauz on the way to the city of San Sebastian. Accompanied by your knowledgeable guide, complete a panoramic tour of the city in order to gain insight into its culture and history; wander the charming old quarter and visit significant sights before returning to Bilbao in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Chldren will have 50% discount if accompained by 2 adults, from 2 to 12 years old.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Sanctuary of Loyola, Getaria, Zarauz and San Sebastian.