Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit San Sebastian and Biarritz from Bilbao
- Discover San Sebastian on a walking tour
- Take stunning pictures from the top of mountain Igeldo
- Stroll along the Beach of Kings in Biarritz
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, venture closer to the French border in order to visit historical Hondarribia, a traditional town that boasts an ancient medieval fortress and a picturesque point. Explore the pretty pueblo independently and visit rustic restaurants recommended by your guide for lunch.
Climb aboard a boat and cruise the curves of the coastline on your way to Hendaya, sailing over the shimmering sea and absorbing splendid sights. Return to the van and venture to Saint Jean De Luz, a quaint village located on the French Basque coast; visit the house of Louis XIV and the charming Church of Saint Jean Baptist after strolling the ambient streets.
Finally, approach the soft and silken sands of Biarritz, affectionately termed the ‘Beach of Kings’ due to the quality of its blissful beach. Famed for the frequent visits of Napoleon III, Frank Sinatra and Gary Cooper, the enclave is a popular holiday destinations among locals. Relax during the ride back to Bilbao, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Chldren will have 50% discount if accompained by 2 adults, from 2 to 12 years old.
- On high season, the boat service to cross from Hendaye to Hondarribia would be replaced by route on road from Saint Jean de Luz directly to Hondarribia avoiding queues and offering more time to enjoy on villages included into the itinerary
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands