Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum with an official museum guide
- Admire the chrome exterior of the Frank Gehry-designed building
- Pose for pictures next to Jeff Koons' Puppy feature
- See incredible works of contemporary art like Joseph Beuys’s Lightning with Stag in its Glare
- Learn of the ideas behind Richard Serra's Expressionist masterpieces
Departure & Return
Groups entrance, behind the museum, near the river.
|Tuesday - Sunday:||11:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
What To Expect
Discuss your personalized itinerary then listen as your qualified, art-expert guide directs your attention to some of the gallery’s most significant masterpieces; see varied examples of art from a collection that spans from the mid-20th century to the present day. Admire the aesthetics of art scattered over three floors and appreciate the artful lighting and creative arrangement of the exhibitions.
Gain insight into the inspiration behind theatrical installations such as Joseph Beuy’s Lightning with Stag in its Glareb, and peruse pieces from painting pioneers such as Jenny Holzer, Richard Long and Francesco Clemente. Engage with tales of the antics of famous Basque artists and note how the surrounding landscape has inspired some of the pieces.
After your tour, bid farewell to your guide and continue to explore the museum independently if you desire.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands