2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discovering Bilbao’s old quarter, known as the Casco Viejo, without a guide could give you only a fragmented picture of its sights and history. This walking tour ensures you cover the must-sees without getting lost, and provides a guide to share their stories—insight you may miss if by yourself. Plus, the tour finishes with a river estuary boat trip, letting you view more of the city from the water.
- Check off the sights of Bilbao on a guided walking and boat tour
- View musts such as the Cathedral, with a guide for history and navigation
- Guided river cruise to see and hear about wider Bilbao from the water
- Full and flexible tour: includes entry fees, snacks, and various departures
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao Classic & Modern by boat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao Classic & Modern by boat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao Classic & Modern by boat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao Classic & Modern by boat?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoAudio Guides - Basque CountryWater Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - SantanderWater Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - San SebastianWater Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianCategory
Church of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Bizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyBilbao's Santiago CathedralBilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkArtxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Casco ViejoAzkuna ZentroaSan Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)