3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Bilbao's culture and history through Basque cuisine on a private tour of Casco Viejo, the city's fascinating old quarter. You'll stop to eat and drink in a series of four bars to get an in-depth look at the local food scene as you join a crowd of locals, or Bilbaínos, at each location. Morning and afternoon departures are available for this private tour, which includes four snacks and drinks per person.
- Guided tour of Bilbao's old quarter
- Visit four bars for tastings
- Learn about local culture
- Four drinks and tastings included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Local / professional guide
Night tour with unusual stories, legends, and the odd “bilbainada”!
Departure & Return
Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao of legend?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao of legend?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao of legend?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao of legend?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesGhost & Vampire ToursMarketsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoFood Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - Basque CountryGhost & Vampire Tours - Basque CountryMarkets - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - SantanderGhost & Vampire Tours - SantanderMarkets - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderFood Tours - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianGhost & Vampire Tours - San SebastianMarkets - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Bizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkBilbao's Santiago CathedralChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Casco ViejoAzkuna Zentroa