Are you interested in?
26 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
57 Tours & Activities
Wine Lover's Guide to Basque Country
5 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Join the magic of harvest season in stunning Rioja, Spain’s wine capital. On this exclusive small-group tour, you’ll go behind the scenes to master the secrets of the country’s oldest wine culture. Learn how to pick and sort grapes by hand in the idyllic fields, and crush juicy bunches under your feet using traditional methods. Tours end with an open-air gastro-picnic, complete with four Rioja wine tastings.
- A small-group winery tour with traditional harvest work, picnic lunch, and wine tastings
- Get personalized recommendations on the region’s best places to eat and drink from your hosts
- Sample tasty local produce, paired with top-quality reds and whites—a true treat for wine lovers
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off in a comfortable, private vehicle as an added perk
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour and practical viticulture workshop in a scenic vineyard.
Hand-picking and traditional bare feet grape-crushing experience.
Traditional winery guided tour and taste
Small-group tour with local guide and driver.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) round-trip transfer in private vehicle.
Lunch after experience is not included in the price.
Departure & Return
Departure PointArco de Toloño Kalea, 3, 01330 Labastida, Araba, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available Vitoria, Bilbao, Logroño, San Sebastian and surroundings. Other locations, please, ask.
- Bilbao Airport, 48180 Loiu, Bizkaia, Spain
- 48930 Getxo, Biscay, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or vegetarian option at time of booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Cazaventuras
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Harvest Experience in Rioja Wine Region?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68373P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBilbaoShore Excursions - Basque CountryFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryHiking - Basque CountryNature and Wildlife - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryPorts of Call Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryShore Excursions - SantanderFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderHiking - SantanderNature and Wildlife - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderPorts of Call Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderShore Excursions - San SebastianFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianHiking - San SebastianNature and Wildlife - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianPorts of Call Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Bilbao's Santiago CathedralChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkBizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyCasco ViejoEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Azkuna ZentroaArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)