8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you only have a day to spend in the Bilbao area, this small-group tour to Gaztelugatxe, Gernika, and Bermeo fits a lot into a day. Fans of “A Game of Thrones” won’t want to miss the hermitage of Gaztelugatxe. Witness the old fishing traditions at Bermeo, and learn about Basque history at Gernika. Admire Picasso’s painting of the same name. Enjoy plenty of scenic stops along the way.
- A two-course lunch is included
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on a small-group tour
- Art lovers will enjoy seeing Picasso’s Guernica
- Tickets to museums on the itinerary are included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait for you tour guide in hotel reception.
- Bilbao Airport, 48180 Loiu, Bizkaia, Spain
- Bilbao port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gaztelugatxe, Gernika and Bermeo small group tour lunch included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gaztelugatxe, Gernika and Bermeo small group tour lunch included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gaztelugatxe, Gernika and Bermeo small group tour lunch included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gaztelugatxe, Gernika and Bermeo small group tour lunch included
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBilbaoShore Excursions - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryNature and Wildlife - Basque CountryPorts of Call Tours - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryShore Excursions - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderNature and Wildlife - SantanderPorts of Call Tours - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderShore Excursions - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianNature and Wildlife - San SebastianPorts of Call Tours - San SebastianFull-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Bizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Azkuna ZentroaCasco ViejoSan Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)Bilbao's Santiago CathedralDoña Casilda Iturrizar Park