Are you interested in?
52 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
57 Tours & Activities
Casco Viejo Tours
21 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get an insider's perspective on the culinary scene in Bilbao with a meal at a txoko, a gastronomical club, where members come together to share recipes, talk about food, and eat. Enjoy some Basque specialties in a relaxed and festive atmosphere in the Old Quarter of Bilbao. You set the time for this experience to best suit your vacation schedule.
- Learn about Bilbao’s historic Old Quarter as you tour the area with a guide
- Eat a meal at a txoko, a gastronomical club popular in Basque
- Sample Basque specialties while learning about Bilbao’s culinary scene
- You set the time for this tour, creating a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during History of the old town of Bilbao and traditional food?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during History of the old town of Bilbao and traditional food?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during History of the old town of Bilbao and traditional food?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during History of the old town of Bilbao and traditional food?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 19459P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoFood Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderFood Tours - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Bilbao's Santiago CathedralArtxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Casco ViejoAzkuna ZentroaBizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)