7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Labastida tour, an amazing medieval village
Visits to wineries, wine tastings
Visit to the terroir, an amazing landscape full of vines.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from every accommodation in Bilbao and nearby area.
Just let us know where are you hosted.
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao Spain
- Port of Bilbao Cruise Terminal
- 48930 Getxo, Biscay, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Getxoport
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Rioja wine region, wineries, heritage and gastronomy tour from Bilbao?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Rioja wine region, wineries, heritage and gastronomy tour from Bilbao?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Rioja wine region, wineries, heritage and gastronomy tour from Bilbao?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Rioja wine region, wineries, heritage and gastronomy tour from Bilbao?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBilbaoShore Excursions - Basque Country4WD Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - Basque CountrySporting Events - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryExtreme - Basque CountryPorts of Call Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryShore Excursions - Santander4WD Tours - SantanderFood Tours - SantanderSporting Events - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderExtreme - SantanderPorts of Call Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderShore Excursions - San Sebastian4WD Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - San SebastianSporting Events - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianExtreme - San SebastianPorts of Call Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianCategory
Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Casco ViejoSan Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Church of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Bilbao's Santiago CathedralArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Azkuna ZentroaBizkaia Museum of Archaeology