9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Other food and drinks, unless specified (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBilbao, Bilbao, Province of Vizcaya, Basque Country
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Availability for visits cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of visits availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Basque Destination "Creating Memories"
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao: Rioja Alavesa, wine region?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao: Rioja Alavesa, wine region?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao: Rioja Alavesa, wine region?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao: Rioja Alavesa, wine region?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBilbaoFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianFull-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Church of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Azkuna ZentroaArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Bilbao's Santiago CathedralBizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyCasco Viejo