3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore one of Gexto’s industrial masterpieces—the UNESCO-listed Vizcaya Bridge. Enjoy the ultimate hassle-free day with a hotel pickup and drop-off. Entrance fees are included, so you won’t have to wait in line, and you’ll have a guide to provide historical insights, and give local recommendations. You can customize your trip, depending on your needs, such as choosing to travel in a private vehicle, rather than public transport.
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Bridge of Vizcaya
- Learn historical information from a guide
- No waiting in line—entrance fees are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Getxo, city of contrasts?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Getxo, city of contrasts?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Getxo, city of contrasts?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Getxo, city of contrasts?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoRail Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - Basque CountryArchaeology Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryRail Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - SantanderArchaeology Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderRail Tours - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianArchaeology Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Bilbao's Santiago CathedralBilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Casco ViejoBizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyArtxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Azkuna Zentroa