3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Pintxo-pote (sandwich and drink)
Official / professional guide - Monitors
Departure & Return
Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao on two wheels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao on two wheels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao on two wheels?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao on two wheels?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesArchaeology ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoAudio Guides - Basque CountryArchaeology Tours - Basque CountryMountain Bike Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - SantanderArchaeology Tours - SantanderMountain Bike Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - San SebastianArchaeology Tours - San SebastianMountain Bike Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Bilbao's Santiago CathedralCasco ViejoChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)Bizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyDoña Casilda Iturrizar ParkEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)