3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Choose from a 1- or 2-hour kayak ride along the river that flows through Bilbao. With morning and afternoon departures, you choose the excursion that best suits your vacation schedule. In your own tandem or single kayak, paddle past the Guggenhem Museum Bilbao, the university, and at least one palace, as you marvel at the architecture from the river.
- Get a different perspective of the city while kayaking the river
- Choose from a 1- or 2-hour guided kayak ride to best suit your schedule
- Depart from a central Bilbao location in the morning or afternoon
- Admire multiple bridges, the university, and the Guggenheim Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Todos los impuestos, tasas y gastos de manipulación
Entretenimiento en vivo
Local and professional guide / Monitor
Single or double kayak / canoe
Changing room and showers
Neoprene (depending on weather conditions)
Footwear for water
Departure & Return
Ramón de la Sota Kaia, 1, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao by kayak?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao by kayak?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao by kayak?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao by kayak?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesWater ToursExtremeMarketsHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbao4WD Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - Basque CountrySporting Events - Basque CountryAudio Guides - Basque CountryWater Tours - Basque CountryExtreme - Basque CountryMarkets - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque Country4WD Tours - SantanderFood Tours - SantanderSporting Events - SantanderAudio Guides - SantanderWater Tours - SantanderExtreme - SantanderMarkets - SantanderHalf-day Tours - Santander4WD Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - San SebastianSporting Events - San SebastianAudio Guides - San SebastianWater Tours - San SebastianExtreme - San SebastianMarkets - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)Casco ViejoBilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkPuppyMoyua Square (Plaza Moyua)Basque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao)Bilbao's Santiago Cathedral