1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn about the history of Bilbao and taste traditional pintxos (snacks) during this small-group walking tour. A local guide shares stories about the great palaces of the Gran Via and the development of Bilbao as you stroll through local streets. Visit traditional bars for a dose of culture.
- Comprehensive walking tour with a local guide
- See traditional bars and taste classic pintxos (snacks)
- Small group size ensures personal service
- Learn about Bilbao’s architecture and history
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Arriaga Plaza, 1, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXPLORA NORTE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao, ranking of modern architecture?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao, ranking of modern architecture?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao, ranking of modern architecture?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao, ranking of modern architecture?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBilbaoAudio Guides - Basque CountryArchaeology Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryAudio Guides - SantanderArchaeology Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderAudio Guides - San SebastianArchaeology Tours - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianCategory
Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)Bilbao's Santiago CathedralArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)Bizkaia Museum of ArchaeologyEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Azkuna ZentroaSan Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)