11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
We offer the use of backpacks, rain coats, and warm coats for night.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
MUST Pick Hotel Location for Pickup:
This is for WAIKOLOA pickups only not KONA:
- 7:15 Paniolo Greens Hotel, Waikoloa Village
- 7:15 Mauna Kea Resort
- 7:15 Westin Hapuna Beach Resort
- 7:15 The Fairmont Orchid
- 7:15 Mauna Lani Bay Hotel
- 7:15 Mauna Lani Shops (Optional Pickup Location)
- 7:25 Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations
- 7:25 Waikoloa Colony Villas
- 7:25 Kohala Suites By Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- 7:25 The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 7:25 Hilton Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 7:25 Vista Waikoloa Condos
- 7:25 Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- 7:25 Outrigger Fairway Villas
- 7:50 Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/16/2020 - 11/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Geo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Volcano National Park Adventure from Waikoloa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Volcano National Park Adventure from Waikoloa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Volcano National Park Adventure from Waikoloa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Volcano National Park Adventure from Waikoloa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Volcano National Park Adventure from Waikoloa
11 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBig Island of HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiAudio Guides - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiAudio Guides - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - OahuAudio Guides - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuCategory
Akatsuka Orchid GardensMountain Thunder Coffee PlantationCrater Rim DriveKaʻu Coffee MillHilo Cruise PortCoconut Island (Mokuola)Liliuokalani GardensKaumana Caves State ParkRainbow FallsKaloko-Honokohau National Historical ParkKalapanaKapaauHawiKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)Chain of Craters RoadKohala CoastKolekole FallsKilauea Iki CraterKona Cloud Forest SanctuaryHawaiian Volcano Observatory