- Swim with giant manta rays after dark as they feed on plankton
- Get up close and personal with these docile creatures
- Named one of the Travel Channel's 'Top 10 Things To Do in Your Lifetime'
- Use of all snorkel equipment, wetsuit, and flotation devices is included
Departure & Return
ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE We are located at Keauhou Bay in Kailua-Kona Our office is located just past the driveway to the Sheraton Keauhou Resort & Spa We are a white, one-story building Park in a spot along the road there where parking is permitted
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What if we don’t see any mantas? It is an extremely rare occurrence, but if we do not see ANY manta rays on our Night Manta Experience, you are welcome to come back out with us again during the same vacation, based on availability, totally free of charge. Make sure you call us right away so that we may reschedule you!
- NIGHT MANTA EXPERIENCE:
- Everyone in my group can swim
- Everyone in my group has snorkeling experience
- Everyone in my group can climb a short ladder to re-board the boat
- Please read and understand the manta guarantee : Manta Guarantee: If zero manta rays are seen, you are welcome back out again. Itʻs that simple. We are fortunate to see mantas almost every night, but on the rare occasion where none are sighted on your tour, Sea Quest invites you to come back out on another night at no additional cost to you, or on a confirmed afternoon snorkeling adventure at no additional charge. No refunds available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Quest Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.