Departure & Return
We launch from the boat ramp dock at KEAUHOU BAY, KAILUA-KONA. Parking is on the street. Walk past boat trailer parking to boat ramp. Look to your right for our crew checking in guests at picnic table next to restrooms. Always allow 20-30 minutes’ drive time from airport or downtown Kailua- Kona.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended for ages 5+
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Discoveries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Humpback Whale Watch in Kona.