- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Visit Kalapana and its black sand beach
- Enjoy dinner with a tour at Volcano Winery
- Watch for volcanic activity at Kilauea Volcano
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Closed toe walking shoes required
- Bring a light rain jacket
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kapohokine Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Evening Volcano Explorer from Hilo.