Departure & Return
Drive to public restrooms located on Kaleiopapa Street. Parking is on-street. Return to restroom area and wait near the picnic table or wall.. Arrive 30 minutes before departure to park and apply sunscreen. Call 808-323-3005 when you first arrive to let us know you've arrived
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All guests must have full mobility and good balance. Those who need canes, wheelchairs, or walkers should not attend.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADVENTURES IN PARADISE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by CAPTAIN COOK SNORKELING CRUISES 11:45am SNORKEL & DOLPHIN TOUR - Kealakekua Bay.