Explore our promoted experiences
- Afternoon sail and snorkeling tour at Kealakekua Bay by trimaran
- Vibrant reef of the marine sanctuary supports colorful schools of fish
- Admire spinner dolphins commonly sighted around ancient lava flows
- Experience some of the best snorkel conditions in Hawaii
Departure & Return
Check in location for Hokulani is at 1:45pm at Keauhou Bay's finger pier located at the end of Kaleiopapa Street continuing past the boat ramps. You may park on Kaleiopapa Street. Hokulani is a 45 ft Trimaran with a blue sail bag. The boat departs Keauhou Bay at 2pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Paradise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff