- Head out to the Kealakekua Bay with a local guide
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment will be provided
- Snacks and drinks will be served
- Group sizes capped at 12 participants for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Go to end of Napoopoo Road & turn right at the intersection to park. Drive a block to end of the road & park. Walk back to the intersection of Napoopoo Road & walk around the yellow gate towards ocean. ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE OUR DEPARTURE TIME. Use google maps for directions & travel time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 10, maximum age 65.
- This is a challenging physical activity: no physical handicaps, no back problems, no pregnant paddlers, no heart problems, no medical problems.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- No guests over 250 pounds
- If travelling with children one adult and one child per kayak: Adult must be able to paddle for themselves and child
- Adults must be able to paddle 30-40 minutes nonstop.
- Must have sufficient strength to perform a "self-rescue" when they capsize. This requires performing a "from the water push-up" to reenter their kayak.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADVENTURES IN PARADISE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by ADVENTURES IN PARADISE 11:30AM KAYAK & SNORKEL - Captain Cook Monument.