Explore our promoted experiences
- Venture to the French countryside to explore prehistoric caves
- Learn about the 15,000-year history of France
- All entrance fees to the caves and Prehistory Museum included
- A small group ensures personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide 10 minutes before departure Departure time : 9am except in July : 8.30am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- It is cold in the caves (13°C / 56°F), warm clothing is strongly recommended
- Infant seats available
- Electric train visit in Rouffignac, comments made in French during time of travel. Guide will introduce cave beforehand and will make commentaries at the bottom of the cave in English
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ophorus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands