4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Grab your camera and make a beeline for some of the Dordogne’s most photogenic landscapes on this 4.5-hour small-group tour from Sarlat. Learn about the region’s rich history as you visit the medieval town of Domme and explore the 12th-century caste of Beynac. Finally, drift down the Dordogne river onboard a traditional wooden Gabarre and admire the majestic châteaux that loom over the riverside.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks other than stated
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
24200 Sarlat-la-Canéda, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per tour is required to operate
- In case of high water or fog, the boat ride will be replaced by the visit of a Castle
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half day Tour of The Villages of the Dordogne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day Tour of The Villages of the Dordogne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half day Tour of The Villages of the Dordogne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half day Tour of The Villages of the Dordogne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day Tour of The Villages of the Dordogne
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBergeracBus Tours - AquitaineArchitecture Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineCategory