- An in-depth tour of the Lascaux IV International Center of Parietal Art, with two village visits
- Discover the world’s foremost cave art museum, with plenty of time for cutting-edge displays
- Skip the hassles of car rentals with your own private transportation from Sarlat
- Admire the medieval villages of Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil and Saint-Leon-sur-Vezere
Departure & Return
Departure time : 2:00pm. Please meet your guide 10 minutes before departure time in front of the bus stop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Tour required 2 adults to operate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands