4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you are first time visitors, or have only a limited time in Bergen, this private tour takes you to see the most important sights, including the medieval Bergenhus fortress and UNESCO-listed old wharf of Bryggen. Traveling by private vehicle means you can see more than would be possible on foot and even visit some of the sights and museums located outside the city center.
- Private tour exclusively for your party ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel or the port
- Cover more ground than would be possible on foot
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local driver/guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Private tour in air-conditioned vehicle
Museum, funicular tickets etc not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can start this tour whenever you like (as long as we are available and the attractions that you'd like to visit are open).
Your private driver-guide meets you at the lobby of your hotel in Bergen centre, or at the gate of your cruise ship terminal. We pick up from ALL HOTELS in Bergen city centre area.
- Bergen cruise port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/5/2022 - 12/27/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JANDIS AS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE TOUR: Bergen city sightseeing, 4 hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE TOUR: Bergen city sightseeing, 4 hours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE TOUR: Bergen city sightseeing, 4 hours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Being in a car gives you a lot of less visited places that the usual busy tourist spots." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE TOUR: Bergen city sightseeing, 4 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBergenShore Excursions - Western NorwayBus Tours - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayHistorical Tours - Western NorwayHalf-day Tours - Western NorwayCategory