Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the sights of Norway's Hardangerfjord during a self-guided excursion
- Marvel at the stunning scenery of mountains, waterfalls, forests, and fjords
- Explore Norway attractions like Ulvik, Eidfjord, and Vøringsfossen waterfall
- Travel by a combination of bus, train, and ferry
- Perfect trip for nature lovers and photographers
Departure & Return
As the tour is self-guided, it does not imply having a guide. Travelers will have to come to Bergen Train station at the indicated time to start their tour by train.
What To Expect
You’ll start the the trip by train heading to Voss, after which you’ll continue by bus to the scenic village of Ulvik. Those passing through in May should make sure to enjoy the stunning views of the town’s fruit orchards in full spring bloom. Leaving Ulvik behind, travel by boat across Eidfjord, and pass by Vøringsfossen waterfall, the tallest in all of Norway.
Then stop by Hardangervidda Nature Centre before returning back to Bergen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important information:
- Your tour itinerary and tickets will be issued and sent via VIATOR email, please don't forget to check it.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For bookings made during a high season (15.05 - 15.09) Easy Travel reserves a right to decline a booking due to a limited availability of train tickets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
Learn more about cancellations.