Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the striking outdoor scenery and numerous attractions along Norway's Hardangerfjord
- Travel the 111-mile (178-kilometer) length of this eye-catching fjord (ocean inlet)
- Take a sightseeing trip to Vøringsfossen, Norway's biggest waterfall
- Check out the lush springtime orchards around Ulvik
- Enjoy a journey taken by a mix of included train, bus, and boat transfers
Departure & Return
Pleas note, that this is self guided tour, you will have to get to the train-station yourself. Be there 20 min earlier, so you could find your train.
You will return to Bergen Bus station.
What To Expect
Leave Ulvik and board a boat for a ride on the fjord (waterway), enjoying the incredible scenery en route to the town of Eldfjord. Disembark for a sightseeing trip to Vøringsfossen, the country’s biggest waterfall. You can also stop by the Hardangervidda Natursenter, a local nature complex which you can enter for an additional fee.
Step back on board a boat for a cruise to Norheimsund, enjoying views of the tumbling Steinsdalsfossen waterfall during the trip back to Bergen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tickets and itinerary will be sent through VIATOR email. Please check it.
- For bookings made during a high season (15.05 - 15.09) Easy Travel reserves a right to decline a booking due to a limited availability of train tickets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
Learn more about cancellations.