3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an inside look into Bergamo’s historic cuisine with this gastro-tour led by a foodie guide. Explore the old town of Bergamo Alta on foot, stopping to sample rustic specialties and rich traditional dishes in a number of restaurants along the way. Learn about the evolution of the local cuisine from the Lombards to today, and end your tour with a scoop of stracciatella gelato, created in Bergamo.
- Discover Bergamo’s traditional cuisine while strolling through the old town
- Taste a variety of rustic and refined dishes at five stops along the route
- Insights about the history and techniques behind each dish from your guide
- A small-group food tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazzale S. Agostino , Piazzale S. Agostino, 24129 Bergamo BG, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the church
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Do Eat Better Experience - Bergamo Traditional food tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Do Eat Better Experience - Bergamo Traditional food tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Do Eat Better Experience - Bergamo Traditional food tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Do Eat Better Experience - Bergamo Traditional food tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBergamoFood Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyCategory