6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience two of the Costa Blanca’s prettiest towns, plus charming countryside and ancient caves, without tackling Spanish roads on this convenient coach trip. Traveling with a host, explore the medieval town of Benissa and tour an 18th-century mansion, journey through vineyards and orchards to prehistoric caves (entry at own expense), and finish with free time in the coastal town of Moraira.
- Visit medieval Benissa, pretty Moraira, and some ancient caves
- Soak up the scenery as you ride along the coast and through the countryside
- Get help, advice, and travel tips from your onboard host
- Discover a more historic side of the Costa Blanca than big hotels and beaches
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cave entrance fees (optional)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.
N332 Tram Station (bus stop) 10:40;
N332 Stadman International (bus stop) 10:40;
Villa Gadea (pavement outside) 10:45;
Cap Negret (pavement outside) 10:45;
Hotel Bahia (pavement outside) 11:05;
Cruz Roja Calpe (Calle San Fermín, pavement outside) 11:05;
Suitopia (pavement outside) 11:05;
Hotel Ifach (roundabout) 11:15;
Bus Stop Mercadona (opp. Hotel Diamante Beach) 11:20;
Imperial Park (outside front gates on main road) 11:30;
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Town Travel S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Coast and Caves Day Trip from Calpe or Altea
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBenidormBus Tours - Costa BlancaNature and Wildlife - Costa BlancaUnderground Tours - Costa BlancaWalking Tours - Costa BlancaHistorical Tours - Costa BlancaHalf-day Tours - Costa BlancaBus Tours - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - AlicanteUnderground Tours - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - ValenciaNature and Wildlife - ValenciaUnderground Tours - ValenciaWalking Tours - ValenciaHistorical Tours - ValenciaHalf-day Tours - ValenciaCategory