- Private trip to Alicante and Elche
- Round trip transport from Benidorm
- Visit two UNESCO sites
- Led by a local guide
- Ideal for families
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Return to the coast to see Alicante to visit Santa Bárbara Castle for panoramic views across the bay, then take in the Saint Nicholas Co-Cathedral, which was built over an existing mosque and is a gorgeous example of Spanish Baroque architecture. Tour the Alicante Town Hall and the Modernist Casa Carbonell, overlooking the waterside Explanada de España, then continue past Alicante's most important landmarks. This tour concludes with return transport to your Benidorm hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quality Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Alicante and Elche Highlights Day Tour from Benidorm.