- A swimming trip to Javea on a catamaran cruise, with two meals
- Enjoy a tasty BBQ lunch served onboard the ship, leaving you free to admire the scenery
- The perfect blend of group and independent travel, the day trip includes plenty of free time
- Hit the port city and head to a late-night Spanish-style dinner at your own pace
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" Cruises: Ticket Office at Plaza Adolfo Suárez. Port of Javea (next to Cala Bandida restaurant). Shipment on the other side of the port, next to the green lighthouse (900 meters from the ticket office). Dinner 8:30pm at “Atalaya” Restaurant: Ultramar, 2 avenue. Playa del Arenal. Jávea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended
- At 8:30pm, go to the restaurant for dinner (located about 3,5 km. from Javea city centre)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 year free (without menu dinner)
- Alcoholic drinks: minimum age 18 years.
- 24-hour prior to activity starts pre-order Vegetarian Menu available (contact the local supplier to request).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience