6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Maximum Comfort and Safety
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up locations:
AirBnB: Front gate
Airport: First terminal exit
Cruise Port: Outside of terminal one (1)
You will see your guide holding a sign that says Royal Belizean Adventures with the company logo that is printed on your ticket.
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Fort steet tourism port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruin with local Lunch from Belize City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruin with local Lunch from Belize City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruin with local Lunch from Belize City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruin with local Lunch from Belize City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 92428P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - Hopkins4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San Ignacio4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory