8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Satisfy an appetite for adventure during a high-octane day trip that combines three of Belize’s top attractions and activities—the Mayan ruins of Xunantunich, cave tubing and ziplining. As well as saving you the hassle of booking three separate tours, this small-group excursion is limited to 15 travelers, to ensure you receive personalized attention from your guide. Plus, you’ll see Belize from three different perspectives—land, water, and sky.
- Combine three top Belize activities on a 3-in-1 tour from Belize City
- A small group means you can explore at a more relaxed pace
- Discover Mayan history you’re unlikely to find in the guide book at Xunantunich
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don’t have to find a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich, Cave tubing and Ziplining from Belize?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich, Cave tubing and Ziplining from Belize?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich, Cave tubing and Ziplining from Belize?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich, Cave tubing and Ziplining from Belize?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Xunantunich, Cave tubing and Ziplining from Belize
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Float Trips Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeUnderground Tours - Ambergris CayeFloat Trips - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsUnderground Tours - HopkinsFloat Trips - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioUnderground Tours - San IgnacioFloat Trips - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory