6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Float through soaring caves then fly from tree to tree on a 6-hour private adventure from Belize City that combines tubing and a thrilling zipline challenge. Hike into the forest, then float the Caves Branch River into caverns lined with flow stones and bristling stalactites. Trade your tube for a harness, then launch into the air from a series of eight platforms connected by cables that stretch up to 1,200 feet (366 meters). Rappel back to earth from the final platform and catch your breath before returning to Belize City.
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeTubing - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioTubing - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioZiplining - San IgnacioCategory