4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Escape the bustle of Belize and head out to Altun Ha, the fantastically preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan city, with this tour from Belize City. Your local guide will start by showing you a few key Belize City landmarks, followed by a journey up to Altun Ha. Here you'll explore the old ruins, learning about how the Mayan people lived in ancient times.
- Altun Ha admission is included
- Snacks and bottled water are provided
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will lead the way
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smart Travel Belize
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Guided Tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Guided Tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Guided Tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Guided Tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bring bug repellent for Altun Ha, the jungle mosquitos are hungry." See review
Product code: 66122P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeCity Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsCity Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioCity Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory